HOLISTIC SPACES PODCAST, EPISODE 013
ENHANCING KNOWLEDGE WITH FENG SHUI - A MINI CONSULTATION
I'm excited about this episode, as I'll be sharing a mini telephone consultation with a client in Chicago who sent in her floor plan. Listen in as Jennifer and I discuss how she can make adjustments to her space to enhance knowledge.
- Using feng shui to enhance studying
- Using a dining room table to study
- Adjusting for commanding position in a studio apartment
- What the knowledge area represents
- Laying the bagua map on a complicated floor plan
- Activating the knowledge area in three ways
- Using the five elements in adjustments
- Knowing why you make adjustments
- Hanging a windchime or bell
- Benefits of personal feng shui consultations
- Blue and the knowledge area
- Using items you already own for adjustments
I hope you enjoyed listening in on this consultation! I'm happy to have shared a bit of the individual feng shui experience with you. Of course, feng shui is a very personal practice, some of the adjustments we discussed work for you as well!
You can read more about many of these cures on the Holistic Spaces blog. As always, if you have questions, we encourage you to submit (like Jennifer did!) for our Q&A Sunday, and sign up for the Holistic Spaces newsletter for tips on green design and feng shui, PLUS a 10% off coupon to HolisticSpaces.com!
Products Mentioned on This Podcast:
Tune in March 14 for the next Holistic Spaces Podcast: A Spring Cleaning Challenge with Feng Shui