HOLISTIC SPACES PODCAST, EPISODE 027
INDOOR AIR QUALITY
UPDATE! This is the final week of the giveaway for the podcast! We're giving away:
30-minute Mini podcast feng shui consultation (to be aired on a podcast) OR
$50 gift card to Holistic Spaces
Note: You can remain anonymous if you choose the consultation!
To enter, you must leave a review on iTunes, then follow up with your email to email@example.com. Between now and September 30th, everyone who enters will be entered into a raffle for the free podcast consultation or gift card!
To leave a review:
- Click HERE to view In iTunes
- Under iTunes Customer Reviews or App Store Customer Reviews, tap Write a Review.
- If prompted, enter your password.
- Select a star rating, enter a title, write your review, then tap Send.
Find additional help on the Apple support page!
Welcome back to the Holistic Spaces podcast! Last week, when we learned how to create a peaceful, zen bedroom, we briefly discussed indoor air quality. This week we'll get more in depth into the importance of indoor air quality and how to make improvements to ensure our holistic spaces are healthy.
- Feng shui and air quality
- What is indoor air quality?
- Why air quality matters
- Most common indoor air pollutants
- Improving indoor air quality
- Feng shui space clearing ritual
As you can see, ensuring that our indoor air is as clean as possible is a huge step in working towards creating our own holistic spaces. We spend up to 90% of our time indoors, so this is a great place to start changing the energy in your life!
Products Mentioned on this Podcast:
Tune in October 10 for the next Holistic Spaces Podcast, Vision Boards and Their Feng Shui Placements